Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Flu, Head Cold

I was teaching a class and all of the sudden, I got a head cold. I had to wait til I was finished with class, with all the wet tissues I was throwing away. The "cold" was going around our house, so I kind of knew I was next, but after a few days, I let my guard down. This rushed on me like a freight train! I was miserable until evening, then I thought I would take a mega-dose of CDS that I had in the fridge. I just poared some in a glass, added some water to it, and down the hatch! I guess now, it was equal to a 6 drop dose of MMS. Within, say, 2 or 3 minutes, the "cold" left like the wind blowing a raincloud away. Clear as a bell!. That night, I was clear. However, it rushed me again as soon as I got up. Again, I took a "Mega-dose", and again, the head cleared in a minute or two. 4 hours later, it came on again, and again, another mega-dose. This time, it cleared up for good! A few weeks later, I started to get the flu. That achy feel, and diarreah. I used the megadose on it too. Same thing happened. It cleared up in no time at all. I tried to come back, and I kept it in check with my trusty CDS. Now I know what to do for the people in my house. CDS seems to be a lot more palatable than MMS for everyone here. I can tolorate more CDS, and I don't get that Herxy effect.

Nola 
Glendale 
AZ 
United States 

Posted : 14-02-2017 

No comments: