Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Severe feminine itching

I have struggled with candida (then thrush in mouth) since I was a newborn!  My mother told me she could not get rid of it with anything.  Finally, the doctor gave me Gentian Rose.  I don't think that is even available anymore.  It went away, but I've struggled with candida most of my adult life.  Last week I had such severe feminine itching that I couldn't even sleep.  That's when I remembered MMS!  We used it initially 6 months ago to fight lyme which my husband contracted from a tick and gave to me.  So a few days ago when I couldn't sleep due to horrible itching to the point of pain, I made up a glass of MMS with 4-5 drops, drank it, and ONE HOUR later there was no itching.  THANK YOU, Jim Humble!  You also saved my husband from being eaten by lyme and bartonella!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  I am praying for your protection and for the release of the innocent Daniel from the stasifda.

Danielle Isom 
Vernal 
UT 
United States 

Posted : 02-05-2017 

No comments: